Health and Dental
East Bay Family Health Care is a proud member of various quality care initiatives, including:
- Adolescent Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Pilot Program
- The CDC's WISEWOMAN Project
- The American Cancer Society's Colorectal Screening Project
- The Million Hearts Cardiovascular Project
- Diabetes Prevention Project
- Rhode Island Chronic Care Collaborative Expanded Project
- The Rhode Island Care Transformation Collaborative
- SBIRT (Screening Brief Intervention Referral Treatment) clinicians on site
- Care Teams that include Health Advocates, Nurse Care Managers, SBIRT Clinician, Medical Assistants, Registered Nurses, and Medical Providers
- And many more...
Through these initiatives, we are able to track data to measure the quality of the care provided at East Bay Family Health Care. With this information, we can make a plan for quality improvement and set in motion the process of improving the care our patients receive.
To view Federal UDS Quality Trend Report, Click Here
To view the results of our April 2015 Patient Satisfaction Survey at our East Providence Health Center, Click Here.
To view the results of our April 2015 Patient Satisfaction Survey at our Newport Health Center, Click Here